What soup do you enjoy making the most?

I like making split pea with ham/pork because after were done with the pork bone, it makes a tasty soup afterwards.

CafeMochaMom1

Asked by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I like making stew I make roast first then make stew with the leftover roast
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I make a broccoli soup that is super healthy and really delicious! I also do a vegetable soup that isn't as delicious but it's really healthy and filling :)
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 6:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• chicken noodle
    hotmama625

Answer by hotmama625 at 6:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• That's a hard one. I love making my chicken noodle. My husband loves my potato leek soup. I like both but if I had to choose...probably the potato leek.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 6:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I love making chicken soup, but it takes a couple of hours for me to make. I have to be in the mood to do it. I love making soup on rainy days
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 7:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I love making cream soups the most. And my favorite is cream of chicken vegetable. It is alittle bit of work but so worth it, you can eat it with crusty bread and make a whole meal out of it.
    sue118

Answer by sue118 at 7:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My favorite soup is Hamburger Soup. It has meat and veggies and my kids love it.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 7:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I make a lot of different soups but the easiest one to make is tomato soup so I guess I like making that the most since it is easy and quick.
    confused969

Answer by confused969 at 7:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• For me split pea is sooo good ,and a tortilla soup one of our local restaurants make.The owner/chef wrote a cookbook and gave the recipe yay.My kids love black bean soup and Cheeseburger soup.

drfink

Answer by drfink at 7:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Vegetable soup in the crock pot is one of my favorites. Also white chili, which is chicken, white kidney beans, and chicken broth instead of the traditional beef/tomato based chili.
    Eviesmommy

Answer by Eviesmommy at 7:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010