tubal babies

just curious about what it feels like or the symptoms or pain a tubal pregnancy can have?
any one who knows and can answer please help me out.

no rude comments just curious.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• When I had my ectopic (tubal) pregnancy something just didn't feel right but I had no symptoms. I insisted they do an ultrasound very early on. When they couldn't find the pregnancy in my uterus they found it was in the fallopian tube. I was then given methotrexate to terminate the pregnancy chemically. After that I had to go for blood tests to make sure the HCG levels were going down. If an ectopic pregnancy ruptures it's very painful from what I've heard.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 7:03 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't now how an ectopic pregnancy feels personally, but I've heard it can be very painful with symptoms like appendicitis . However I do know someone that recently gave birth (5 weeks early) to a healthy baby boy while in the shower... so what's the big deal you ask... well 1. She didn't know she was pregnant 2. It was a tubal pregnancy 3. Her fallopian tube is beyond repair now so it's best to get checked out ASAP if you believe you are experiencing an ectopic pregnancy.
    MommyWoes

Answer by MommyWoes at 9:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• From what I have heard, tubal pregnancies can cause abnormal cramping and bleeding. I have just heard this from some RN's that I have worked with in the past, and some patients we had seen. As far as other symptoms, I am not sure.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:21 PM on Nov. 16, 2010