can your baby growl like a demon? lol

i have 3 kids and she's the only one who can make the evil sound. it's even two-toned like you hear in demonic movies. she's 10 months and has been doing it since about 5 months. she does make other cooing and shrieking sounds when happy or sad but she prefers this growl over her other noises. daddy jokes sometimes and calls her satan.. lol cause it truly sounds like an evil roar. she'll do it when she's eating her babyfood most of the time and ill say "don't you growl at me" lol! it was creepy at first but now we've gotten used to it. am i the only one with a possessed baby? ;)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My son did it a little bit, but never like my daughter. Man that girl can sound like she's about to eat your soul. It's helarious. Yet kind of creepy.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 7:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My daughter growls. Mostly she does it after she drinks some juice or milk. It's like she is saying "man that's good!" It just makes me laugh because she looks so proud of herself. It's so cute.
    wildflowers25

Answer by wildflowers25 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• my 4 month old growls and i find it hysterical : )
    mamagee1218

Answer by mamagee1218 at 9:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We do dinosaur noises.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010