im a little more than 6 weeks preg and my tummy is showing.

i cant wear my 1-2 pants anymore only sweats whats going on lol

AliciaLamoreux

Asked by AliciaLamoreux at 7:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• ur bloated probaly thats about it.
    SweetPoison

Answer by SweetPoison at 7:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You're probably just really bloated. I am almost 6 weeks along and I'm waayyyyy bloated too. Ugh, it sucks.
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 7:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If you are really tiny in the waist you can sometimes notice the uterus enlarging faster than others. Or you could be a little farther along then you think. Also if this is your second or third baby the uterus tends to move into place more quickly so that could be why.

I started having issues with buttoning my pants at 7 weeks with my second and I actually lost 8 pounds the first trimester with him. Doctor felt my uterus and said it had already began moving up and out of the pubic area so that was why.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• this if my first baby and im skinny and im only 115 pounds i am in shape also and im 5"5" so i dont know day and night im getting big and stay big all day everyday and bloating why would i be doing that
    AliciaLamoreux

Comment by AliciaLamoreux (original poster) at 7:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• At 115 you are probably noticing the uterus enlarging. It happens very quickly in the first trimester. The uterus doubles in size very fast and continues from there.

Bloating is a normal and common complaint in the first trimester that many women experience but in my experience bloating comes and goes...gets worse with meals, etc. but when it's the uterus and therefore the baby it tends to stick around no matter what.
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 7:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Because you begin to retain fluid due to increased blood volume to your uterus. Your baby is the size of a grain of sand right now. Its not making your tummy big. Its a pregnancy symptom. Even if you had 2 in there still wouldnt be the actual baby making your stomach bigger.
    Anonymous

• You might be getting a tummy! ?You might also be retaining fluids. These are the times to wear all your comfy clothes and pajama pants!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 7:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Your fetus is the size of a strawberry..a small strawberry. It's water retention, you'll be fine.
    gabrielle_x

Answer by gabrielle_x at 7:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Retaining water is a very common symptom of pregnancy.
    xxlilmomma09

Answer by xxlilmomma09 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm 8 wks pregnant and in my first 2 weeks I gained 10 lbs of water weight and so bloated I look almost 4 months pre go....
    Erzy

Answer by Erzy at 11:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010