Help Need Motivation!

How do you get motivation when it's lost? How do you finds goals and dreams when your lazy and unmotivated? When your low how do you get back up?

Sometimes I fell like i am gaining traction but then it slips right out from under me and I am right back to where I was.

I think mostly the problem is I hate where I live ,hate it! I am trying to get out here but can't even find the motivation to do so, it is so depressing.

I know there are numerous things I could do to help myself such as diet and exercise But I am too lazy and unmotivated meeting new people and getting involved in something but I don't like where I live so I don't want to meet anyone here, I want to move.

I am stuck in this cycle and can't break it, Help! Please!

milf661

Asked by milf661 at 7:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• Just take one step. It's ok to hate it the whole time. But take one step. Don't commit to a whole thing. Just. One. Step. A little one. And when you do that, celebrate it. Feel your power, even if it is barely a spark. Next time, maybe do 2 steps. But don't think too far ahead. That gets overwhelming.
    Airamana

Answer by Airamana at 12:53 PM on Nov. 17, 2010