What do you do when?

What do you do when your pregnant and your having pain and you can't figure out what to do and you just feel like screaming? I have a bad ache on the left side of my lower stomach and it's really irratating! Aaaaah

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Call the doc or visit the ER
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 7:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It could just be your ligaments stretching as the baby grows - this can be really uncomfortable and achey. But if you really can't find relief and the pain continues, you should call your dr.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 7:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• a warm bath
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 8:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• call your doc if you think something might really be wrong. Or take a warm, relaxing bath and some tylenol pm and try to get some sleep.
    Nora1

Answer by Nora1 at 8:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I took medicine for gas like tums or something like that, that won't harm the baby.
    ButterflyMom194

Answer by ButterflyMom194 at 8:48 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I had that same thing with my third. I always thought he was standing on something. I was in so much pain all I could do was groan and wait a couple of HOURS for it to pass. I didn't know what else to do. He would do this seveal times a month. It is not fun
    Cindy988

Answer by Cindy988 at 9:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008