How often should babies sleep in the womb??

I'm 9 months and days from my due date.. My son moves and kicks alot in there but when I am sleep or early morning he seems to not move as much till I eat something... What a normal sleeping patten for a unborn?

TheQueenPin

Asked by TheQueenPin at 7:41 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• it realy varies and they usually move more when you give them apple juice and natural sugars... for my first pregnancy she didnt move very much but with this pregnancy (my second one) she seems to be learning tai - chi cause she is moving all the time.
    it all varies on the baby itself
    vakatia

Answer by vakatia at 7:57 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i am 9 month also and my DD seems to do the same. when is your due date?
    Anonymous

• My friend is due in about 2 weeks and she said that her baby settles down for the night at about 9:30-10:00 and does not start moving again till about 2 in the morning and this has been the way the baby has been for about a month. I think everyone is different.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:15 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• That sounds about right! My son did the same thing, When I asleep or should I say TRYING to sleep, it felt like he was doing flips & cartwheels in there. Then he wouldn't move throughout the day until I would eat. They are growing so much & so quickly so it makes them as tired as you can get as well. It's normal, Your little man is just sleeping.
    onespecialmom

Answer by onespecialmom at 8:21 PM on Nov. 3, 2008