I have no appetite...

Is it normal that I have no appetite at 8 weeks pregnant? Every food that I think of turns me off. I have been eating, but not much. I have been nauseas, but not thrown up a whole lot. But man I feel like it! I just hear everyone else eating SO much, and I am not wanting to eating anything...

mistical_me

Asked by mistical_me at 7:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• that's extremely normal in the first trimester. lots of women feel too sick to eat. wait til the 2nd trimester when the morning sickness generally wears off.. then your appetite will come! and in the 3rd the baby will take up so much room you won't have room to eat much either lol. but yea, that's fine as long as you are eating something!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 7:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I didn't start getting really hungry until I was around 4-5 months along. I could barely eat at all for the first 2 months because I felt queasy. I'm sure you're fine. Just try to make sure you're eating enough to nourish your body; in a few months, you'll probably be trying to figure out how you can stop eating, lol.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I had no appetite the entire time I was pregnant with DS. DD, I ate teh WHOLE TIME. lol.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 7:38 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Each pregnancy is a little different, so I still wouldn't be concerned about it. If it's going to bother you, give your doc or midwife a call to make sure since they have your specific medical history.
    Good luck!
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 7:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It is normal. You will get your apetite back after 4 months pregnant.

Answer by louise2 at 7:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• This is my third child, and I have never experience this before. Most foods just sound gross...
    mistical_me

Comment by mistical_me (original poster) at 7:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010