Can the baby have dropped already?

I am 32 weeks pg with my second child and have been having A LOT of continuous pelvic pressure/discomfort within the last week. I have had more than one person (strangers even!) tell me that I look like I've "dropped" already. I honestly don't remember how it looked/felt when my first baby dropped, so I feel like a fool staring at my belly in the mirror...is it possible the baby really has dropped? I thought it didn't usually happen in 2nd pregnancies until labor was imminent?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• yeah the baby could have already dropped bt dont be shocked if it goes back up again mine DD yo-yoed for about two weeks then finally stayed down.
    J_L_Fshr

Answer by J_L_Fshr at 7:50 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I'm not real sure about second pregnancies but I have always been told that if you can put your hand under )_( your breasts and it be flat you have completely dropped
    ButterflyMom194

Answer by ButterflyMom194 at 8:46 PM on Nov. 3, 2008