In response to my earlier question about the Creme Brulee incident..lol

Thanks to all of you who shared your various viewpoints :) Here's the thing, we've dated for 3 weeks and since our first night together we've shared treats..he likes to hand feed me, it's kind of a sexy sweet thing he does..as a matter of fact he started it, so it's HIS thing. That's part of why the restaurant crack got to me, such an abrupt about face, it felt like it was a way of letting the waitress know he wasn't all that into me, idk.. like he suddenly needed to impress her and developed amnesia about what had become 'our little thing' I hate men that need to get the attention of every girl they come across, if he's acting this way after such a short time, I can only imagine how rude he'll get later on in the game.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• Careful, to fast, to romactic, to out to impress......

Is a RED FLAG....

He is a con-man ?
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Tell him how you feel about the issue. Tell him you don't like thethings he said.

Answer by louise2 at 7:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• go talk to him, tell him how you feel, he may not even know that he had done something wrong. my dh never does lol
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010