Have you used diet pills to loose weight

I have in the past used diet pills to loose weight. I am about to ween my daughter, she just turned 2 so no judgeing breast feeding moms. I feel like I am ready to have all my body back that includes those extra pounds I have been carrying since pregnancy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:51 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Health

• i have tried several diet pills in the past, the best one that i used was the xenadrine, i lost 60 pounds, wasn't really on a diet per say, but i was walking like three miles a day at the track at the community college before my classes and drinking a lot of water
    sylvia-ann

Answer by sylvia-ann at 8:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• life style changes are way more effective then diet pills.
    Anonymous

• I have tried phetermine that the doc perscribed and i lost like 10 lbs in like 1 week and then i stoped takin them and it came right back on within in like 1 week so they really didn't work for me, i am know workin out with a friend everyday and changing our style of eating and jus life changes and it seems too be working.
    momoftwo12

Answer by momoftwo12 at 12:43 AM on Nov. 4, 2008