What sort of Christmas gifts have your children given you?

I just told my son, who is almost 14 months old, that all I want from him for Christmas is for him to cuddle up with me and watch an entire Christmas movie. See, he has no interest in tv and won't sit still for more than like 2 minutes. I'd love, just once, to cuddle with him while watching a movie. We'll see about that, lol! :)

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 7:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• Other than the gifts they occasionally make at school, I've never gotten a gift actually FROM my kids. I have, on occasion, received a gift from my mom to which she signed my kids' names.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 7:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My babies are little so i've gotten nothing from them lol
    twohearts0810

Answer by twohearts0810 at 7:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Mine as children gave me so many hand made cards and crafts made by them, and I have kept all of them, I have an attic full of memories. Now as adults they often bring me pricey gifts but my favorite thing to get from them is those cards where they write down how they feel about me and tell me how lucky they are and how wonderful I am in their eyes, this is priceless to me.

Answer by older at 7:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Mine as children gave me so many hand made cards and crafts made by them, and I have kept all of them, I have an attic full of memories. Now as adults they often bring me pricey gifts but my favorite thing to get from them is those cards where they write down how they feel about me and tell me how lucky they are and how wonderful I am in their eyes, this is priceless to me. "

That's so cute! I can't wait until my son is old enough to make me something like that! I know I'll keep that stuff forever too! :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 8:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010