Am I the only person here that uses condoms and birthcontrol ?

i know this is silly
i do use condoms and take my birthcontrol. i dont want no more kids so i like to be extra careful. Doc will not tie my tubes
every once in awhile i may do it without a condom... hardly ever do i

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• I use only BC my husband refused to wear condoms......I think one is enough
    mel4christ

Answer by mel4christ at 8:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I use condoms if I have taken my birth control more than an hour late (which has only happened once), and when I change birth control methods, pill brands, or anything like that. I am not ready for another baby.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• YES! haha jk
    But i have never ever used condoms. I hate them, guys hate them so no. I have only had 2 partners though so not like im too crazy.

Even without BC we didnt use condoms.

I do have an IUD now.
    sassy_brizzy

Answer by sassy_brizzy at 8:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I can't take Hormonal BC in ANY form. So we don't use it. However we always used multiple forms of BC. When I got pregnant with this one we were using a Condom, Sponge & "Natural Planning" - I STILL ended up pregnant...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Im on the mirena. But before I was on the pill and we still never used condoms.
    babyjohnson1028

Answer by babyjohnson1028 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My DH had a vasectomy after our third child was born. Since then we have not used birth control. It was not something that I asked him to do although he knew he did not want any more children, and it is much easier for him than it is for me.

It has been 9 years and while right now we don't do it as much as I might like, we have had a lot going on with DD being in the hospital and having to split our time, so we are not really together a lot right now.

Good Luck and I would talk to SO about it, he might be stressed or not realize that you would like to do it more often.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• im on bc and we never use condoms only because i dont like them and obviously he doesnt either
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010