Does HE tell YOU NO?? And if so how often do u actually do it? adult content

I had always thought guys want it 24/7, but my SO proves me wrong. We do it a couple times a week but I want it as much as possible. What about u?

sassy_brizzy

Asked by sassy_brizzy at 8:06 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• my SO doesn't want that often either i'm lucky if i can get once a week. When he says no it hurts. I always think there something wrong with me and that's why he is saying no. but i am starting to see that his sex drive just isn't has high as mine
    Justins_mommy05

Answer by Justins_mommy05 at 8:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• At this point I definitely have a much stronger libido than he does... stress, work, fatigue all play a role. I can't go more than a couple of days though, and he rarely says no, just makes himself "available" ;)
    But damn, when he's in the mood!
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 8:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We haven't had sex in months because I'm pregnant and it's just to painful. So I'm sure once I give him the go ahead again, hearing NO isn't going to be in the cards. BUT, yes, he has told me know quite a few times, in fact before we had children he told me know at least 2 or 3 times a day... He never could keep up with me... Then once we got pregnant with my oldest the pain is horrid and I lost all want for it, so he tends to take it when he can now. Although even now I hear it once in a while...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Lately I have wanted it more and my dh is really tired from work. I just let him tell me when he is ready cause I don't like rejection. On average we do it once a week maybe twice if I'm lucky.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 8:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I hear no a lot so sometimes I just have to take maters into my own hands. I have a much higher sex drive that Hubs pretty much always have but especially now that his chronic pain meds are messing with his testosterone levels. And, Yes, it hurts when he turns me down even though I know it's medical. Even if he doesn't feel like it maybe he could be a participant when I have activities with BOB??
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 8:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• me & my SO only have time so about once a week. we both want to do it more but with him working full time and im a full time student and part time manager, and we have a two year old son. its pretty hard. hes never said no though.
    babyjohnson1028

Answer by babyjohnson1028 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He's only said no once and thats when he had the flu a few years ago. We go it at least 4 times a week. We have been married almost 4 years.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My DH is greatly affected by stress and when something is bothering him, he just can't get in the mood. He would much rather cuddle and talk things through, which I have learned to appreciate so much more. Besides all that, we are not ready for another baby at this time and don't want to get pregnant. I cannot be on BC because I got a blod clot in my lung from nuva ring. Anyway! We have sex 1-2 times a month. It used to bother me, but doesn't anymore. We have other things to worry about, and our marriage has actually improved because of how often we talk rather than mambo! lol
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i am luck if i get on sunday wow one day week i hope he get better when he 60yrs old because he sucks at 54yrs
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 8:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It's not very often that he says no...and I can usually tell if he's not in the mood, so I don't normally get to the point of him being able to turn me down. The couple times that he has...it kind of hurt and made me realize how awful I was while I was on the shot because I had virtually no sex drive whatsoever and he was lucky to get it once a week...I joked sometimes that if he happened to get it twice that he was good for two weeks...

And to your other part of the question...an average of 4 times a week, sometimes more, sometimes less depending on our work schedules and stuff...
    dlandrum

Answer by dlandrum at 8:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010