Should we pick on someone as if we're in the 1st grade just because they have bad spelling and grammar?

The girl some of you made fun of just deleted her question. I'm not surprised. I just witnessed grown women making fun of and laughing at another mom because of her grammar and spelling. Am I the only one that finds this REALLY sad and immature? The mom even apologized for it and said that she was just learning. Way to show support to her, huh?

LovingSAHMommy

Asked by LovingSAHMommy at 8:08 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in About CafeMom

• Oh geeeeeeeeee......
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 8:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Oh geeeeeeeeee what? It's childish, plain and simple, to be mean to someone over something like that. I'm sorry, but if you think it's right that she felt she had to delete her question over that, I'm sorry Kerp, but I disagree.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 8:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• That's really sad =(
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 8:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I didn't see the post. I agree with you though.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It does make a question hard to read if the grammar is horrible. On the other hand I don't think that person derserves to be made fun of.
    twinmama2five

Answer by twinmama2five at 8:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I agree with you 100%, the grammar police can be very cruel around here, I look past the mistakes and into the point of the post, it is just cruel to do anything else!

Answer by older at 8:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I didn't see the post either. There are a lot of mean people one here that love to tell you that you are a bad mom for this or that reason. It doesn't surprise me.
    lowencope

Answer by lowencope at 8:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• It does make a question hard to read if the grammar is horrible. On the other hand I don't think that person derserves to be made fun of. "

I agree, they can be hard to read. But if I really can't understand it, I just skip it. I'm not going to post something just to correct or make fun of someone.
    LovingSAHMommy

Comment by LovingSAHMommy (original poster) at 8:17 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I agree it is awful and we wonder where our children learn how to be cruel.
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 8:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• missed it
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010