Has anyone delivered Vaginally with HPV(worts in particular)??? Personal, TMI

I found out today that I have HPV and a very small wort on my cervix...If you have this how was the delivery? What precautions did they take (if any)? How often did they check you before you went in to labor? Did you have trouble getting pregnant again? Pls if you have an answer and are worried about answering with your username pls answer anonymously. Thank you so much,
Me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I don't have HPV, but if you're having an active breakout, they may not deliver vaginally, inorder to avoid transmission to the baby. Have you talked to your doctor about this yet? Did they help you weigh your options?
    Often, if you don't have an active outbreak, they will still deliver vaginally, but they watch you closely.
    Talk to your doctor about these questions.
    It shouldn't affect fertility for next time around, BTW.
    Good luck!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 8:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He really has a give a crap attitude and it is really hard to talk to him. I was reading online that you have the same risk of giving it to the baby during a c-section as you do vaginally... Idk who to ask as far as the dosc at my doc apts
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010