cure for baby fever

ok so it started out as my bf having it{ hes never had kids} and then this past weekend we had a prego scare, and Ill be honest Ive got it now too. ive got a 14month old now and i know right now just isnt a good time, i feel so guilty for wanting another baby right now. Anyone has some helpful hints to getting rid of baby fever?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• borrow a newborn for a week
    Anonymous

• You could get a new puppy, lol. That'll keep you busy and you can be motherly towards it, lol. I'm tempted to have another baby but we want to wait. I saw a really cute puppy recently and wanted it so bad. I told my husband that he needed me as his mommy, that maybe that would get my mind off having another baby. :)
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Btw...I also have a 14 month old, lol. I also try to remind myself of the sleepless night. I swear, if newborn slept through the night from the beginning, I wouldn't be able to resist having another one now.
    LovingSAHMommy

• ok so we got a new puppy and it made it worse for him lol bc now e wants to baby him, and my lil girl came hoem she was sleeping great through the night so i never went through the lack of sleep from my lil new born lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Well, you got very lucky then, lol. My son was up every 2 hours. My husband and I were like zombies, lol.
    LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• wow i breast fed her so i let her sleep in the bed with me and never ha da prob.....until later when we were breaking her from our bed that one was a heartbreaker..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Have a baby....sorry. LOL. Everytime I've had baby fever...NOTHING but TTC cured it. :)
    Anonymous

• I have had baby fever several times. Taking a newborn made it worse! lol! It will fade as time passes.
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010