Has anyone delivered Vaginally with HPV(worts in particular)??? Personal, TMI

I found out today that I have HPV and a very small wort on my cervix...If you have this how was the delivery? What precautions did they take (if any)? Did it affect the baby in any way, are they ok now(still no side affects)? How often did they check you before you went in to labor? Did you have trouble getting pregnant again? Pls if you have an answer and are worried about answering with your username pls answer anonymously. Thank you so much,
Me

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• My brothers ex did. Hers ripped and she had to take antibiotics, but I think thats the extent of it.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 8:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• What do you mean ripped? Like ripped off in delivery?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I didn't have the warts, but I did have HPV when all 3 of my kids were born, we just didn't know it because they weren't doing testing for it. We just knew that for years my paps had been coming back abnormal, and they would do a biopsy, and it would come back as non-cancerous. we finally, 9 years later, had them do the HPV test and it came back positive. So all of mine were delivered with HPV and they are all ok. BUT I didn't have the warts.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 8:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• K ty. So all of you kids are ok right? Like now kind of break outs or nothing right?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My mom has had HPV for several several years. She had HPV when she delivered me, but back then, it was not known about, or even tested for. I am fine. I do not have HPV, and her labor was not affected. She did have to have some procedures done when I was a youngin and her paps kept coming back abnormal. Good luck, and ask your doctor a LOT of questions!
    mistical_me

Answer by mistical_me at 9:10 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• K ty the doc told me about those. I have to have one after the baby is born
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:13 PM on Nov. 16, 2010