Is anyone else having one of "those" days? Tell me about it!

I picked DS up from my in-laws' house this morning, and he was grumpy (don't know why). We went to mommy group, and he whined and threw fits the whole time. Meanwhile, a friend of mine came to me in tears because other friends in this group don't invite her and her kids to birthday parties (but these friends post pics on Facebook, where this girl is friends with them, so she sees the pictures). I got home, and several of my friends are upset with me over a message board post (that was not intended to offend). DH doesn't get why I care so much, so he's all snippy, while DS is cranky as hell. We're more short on money, I realized today, than I thought. Does it ever let up??

musicpisces

Asked by musicpisces at 8:28 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• having a bad year, does that count
    -brother tipps over from bloody nose, his wife comes home from church- on her birthday-he is on floor not breathing, ambulance to hospital they can not revive him, in coma for three days, doc says make arrangements-he is not in there. brother wakes up, only to be in icu for months, many surgeries, gets to go home with full time nurse after 6 months in hospital-he needs kidney-not working-needs back surgery but no kidney function =no back surgery, day he is home our father dies. my daughter has report that yes she has moderate autism, my sisters oldest has rare disease, do not know how to treat, may case her to lose eyesight, out of school for months. father of my child informs me that he has been cramming vibrators up his ass his whole adult life, if i do not strap one on and do his ass, i can leave and he will find another woman to do this, i moved into my moms house with zero money or job
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My SIL is completely psycho and attention deprived so she decided to throw a bitch fit and try to get my SO mad at me. She also said I wasnt aloud at his house and that I was doing coke bc i lost all my baby weight so quick. (p.s. my sons two and according to my BMI im still obese..i went from 125 to 200lbs back down to 155 ALL IN TWO YEARS...oh so quick??? not???) then i go to pick up my son and realize that I lost 20 bucks so im 20 short for his daycare. my friend calls me to tell me that she cant give me the 60 she owes me bc shes down in the city. then i get back home and try to type up my homework and after about 15 minutes about typing my laptop freezes and deletes everything i typed...ugh. im sure theres more but i dont need to dig and just get myself more upset.
    babyjohnson1028

Answer by babyjohnson1028 at 8:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have those days too. It's like nothing can ever be spread out. Either I have a day where everything goes smoothly and other days where nothing goes right. I guess that's just a part of life. I hope you have a better day tomorrow!

hugs

LovingSAHMommy

Answer by LovingSAHMommy at 8:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• ps
    hugs to you
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 8:49 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I've been having those days A LOT!!! Still waiting for things to get better!!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:44 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yup my year hasnt been very fruitful either.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 7:07 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Aw, babyjohnson, that sucks! Just one of those days where you toto bed early for a fresh start tomorrow.
    musicpisces

Comment by musicpisces (original poster) at 8:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Wow, fiatpax, I think that qualifies! I'm sorry to hear you and your family are going through all of this. I hope everyone's health improves, and that you get everything sorted out one way or another with your child's father! Hugs!!
    musicpisces

Comment by musicpisces (original poster) at 8:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010