What did u do to make the baby come out before?

Any tips lets say im in the last trimester and i want to meet my baby already what did u do or what did they tell u to do?

Hyde3

Asked by Hyde3 at 8:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• dont rush the baby, when he or she is ready thats when you get to meet him. sorry waiting is really hard but its best for your baby.
    meagan678

Answer by meagan678 at 8:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I know you want to meet your baby already, but let him/her cook until ready. Having a baby too early is not good for anyone. If you are 37+ weeks then walk, walk, have sex and walk some more. But the longer baby is in, the better. Trust me, I've been there 3 times.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 8:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Nothing. the baby will come when he is ready. Rushing labor isn't healthy for you or the little one...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I tried everything primrose tes, castrol oil, sex, spicy food, bunpy ride I even had my mucas plugg loosened-- everythung! nothing worked they come when they come
    raisingmen

Answer by raisingmen at 8:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I know it seems like you've been pregnant forever and that baby will be here when it ready but you can certinly help things move along by being active. I worked at an equine clinic as a tech until the Friday before I was due and I was due on Sunday. He made his big arrival on Wedsday. In between Sun and Wed I walked... a lot. And I just relaxed and enjoyed the last few days of pregancy. But if you feel the need to "do somthing" have sex, it's fun, a good way to conncet with your significant other before your lives are turned upside down, and you won't be doing it again for a while.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 9:11 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• More sex, walking, BEGGING my baby to come out!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• ..........♥ nothing worked with my first 2 but then my 3rd baby desided to come out shortly after i had sex then it was about 5 hrs later i was in labor...lol my 4th baby i just stayed busy walked alot ..stayed very active it seemed to help with labor too
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 10:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Never Rush, when the time is right your baby will come out. It is said that Sex and Lots of Walking will do some good with helping things happen a little sooner..
    DesertRose75

Answer by DesertRose75 at 10:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2010