ever have a bad year? vent it out here

one year ago monday-brother tips over from bloody nose, his wife comes home from church- on her birthday!-he is on floor not breathing, ambulance to hospital they can not revive him, in coma for three days, doc says make arrangements-he is not in there. brother wakes up, only to be in icu for months, many surgeries, gets to go home with full time nurse after 6 months in hospital-he needs kidney-not working-needs back surgery but no kidney function =no back surgery, day he is home our father dies. my daughter has report that yes she has moderate autism, my sisters oldest has rare disease, do not know how to treat, may case her to lose eyesight, out of school for months. father of my child informs me that he has been cramming vibrators up his ass his whole adult life, if i do not strap one on and do his ass, i can leave and he will find another woman to do this, i moved into my moms house with zero money or job(and still onlyNOV

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 8:52 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Wow, that's alot to handle.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 8:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You are definitely having a bad year. I can't even try to go into 1987, 1988, or 2005. It seems mild compared to your year. Maybe next year will be better. I know that sounded cliche.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• wow, nothing like your year, in comparison what I thought was a bad year was really not that bad!

Answer by older at 8:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• 2005 was like being run over by a train, having it back up, and run over us again, and living through it. It was an absolutely hellish year in more ways than I can describe, but it's interesting now to look back on because I feel like a survivor for being able to get through it. It was definitely the lowest of lows, but a time when I found more strength than I ever thought I could have. It's like the worst and the best, in that respect.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Wow, sorry for the massive run on sentence!
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Oh wow, i'm so sorry OP!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• hang in there. ever thought of meditation or having a mantra? they help
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:58 PM on Nov. 17, 2010