What is something thats on the "have to" list to get for your children this year?

Im running low on ideas.. im trying to stay away from the nonsense toys that will be broken or ignored in a week.

mohme2three

Asked by mohme2three at 9:18 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Holidays

• My DD is 3 and I want to get her the Fisher Price iXL 6 in 1 learning system
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:20 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I got my son an Ipod and a docking station. My daughter got an art easel because she loves to draw. I figure both of these gifts will last for much longer than a year. I did buy a lot of crap too, but whatever it's fun!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 9:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We're getting my son a "Color Me a Song". He loves to color and loves music. We already have a lot of instruments that others have bought them, but my daughter plays with those more then he does. She definately is more instrumental, whereas my son would rather sing/dance along with music.

Right now all we have decided for our daughter is a baby doll and books. She likes to be read to and she is such a snuggler. She will snuggle with stuffed animals and blankets, so I think she'll really love the baby doll. She loves animals too, so maybe something along those lines too.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 10:12 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• My grandson is 9 and his MUST HAVE item this yr is "Guitar Hero - AreoSmith"
    Along with a digital camera... so we will be out getting those 2 items for sure and we are
    going to surprise him and get him the "Gene Simmons Guitar" to go along with the other item...(He is a big fan of KISS)
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 12:16 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My son is 5 but has autism and adhd so he likes most of the things his 2yr old sister likes so we got a mix of things for both of them, but a few things for each alone. Here is what we have gotten them so far
    (Cody) Buzz Lightyear wing that he can wear
    (Both) play kitchen with food and acceseries
    (Both) Toy Story 1,2, and 3
    (Both) 8 containers of Moon Dough
    (Both) Moon Dough Barn
    (Cody) jacket and 2 outfits
    (Tina) Jacket, 2 outfits and socks
    (Both) new shoes
    (Cody) Toy Story bed set
    (Tina) Dora bed set
    I think that's all we got for now, not positive because I already wrapped it all. We plan on getting a few more things each but don't know what yet. :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:42 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My DD"s is the barbie video girl doll. DS (11) is getting the xbox 360 slim that everywhere is advertising for $199 on black friday. Then DS (13) is PROBABLY getting Rock band 3 and the guitar as well as some bongos he's been wanting. Those are their "MUSTS". the other things on their list are all less important to them.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 2:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My older two, 10 and 8, both want zhu zhu pets. All three, including my 3 yo, want pillow pets.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 10:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Buz Lightyear. Talking garbage truck. Hot Wheels Criss Cross Crash. Pillow Pets. They are easy this year. My older teen DD's want an ipod touch and my 19yr old is getting an expensive lenz to go with the camera her boyfriend is buying her.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 11:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Both want pillow pets...The oldest wants Zhu Zhu Pets...The youngest wants princess walkie talkies
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 11:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010