Lack of sex anyone?

It seem to me that the bigger my belly gets the less sex we have, And even if we do it's not the same. One time I heard my hubby saying something about beeing afraid to hurd me, so I wonder is that the reason or I just don't look atractive to him?
Anyone feels the same?

Albi1623

Asked by Albi1623 at 8:00 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Relationships

• Why would he be afraid of hurting you? Is your belly pregnant "bigger" or are you just gaining weight?

Answer by admckenzie at 8:18 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We are kinda going through the same thing!! The more pregnant I am the more turned off he seems... I know he's not afraid of hurting me so this is the only thing that i can think of!! I know im turned on alot now but sometimes just to tired to actully do it and he is working more and very long days and I know he is tired too so I guess its possible we are just being lazy!! I hope it goes back to normal cause I sure miss him!!!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 8:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• i have heard of men thinking they will hurt the baby so it could be true. i say enjoy it while you can....lol..i'm kidding i'm sure you like sex but if he feels uncomfortable just let it be. some men don't find women attractive when they are prego doesn't mean he wouldn't still love you.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:28 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• The best advice I can give you, is to talk with your husband and be open with him how you feel. Dont just sit around and wonder and get yourself all worked up. Communication is the key!!
    JabbaWockeez757

Answer by JabbaWockeez757 at 8:40 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I know my SO isn't exactly excited by pregnancy and he worries about laying on top of me or something while I'm pregnant. We're still having sex though, so I guess its not too bad, but I think those are normal concerns and feelings so I'm not too worried about it. Besides, pregnancy is temporary and we've weathered a baby before, so I know it gets better and things go back to normal. Hang in there.
    kabbot01

Answer by kabbot01 at 9:47 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• he may not find the belly sexually pleasing, but i bet he'd still find other parts of you pleasing. use those, if you want...otherwise, let him handle it himself. some guys are terrified that their huge man-stick will poke the baby..lmao! as if they even know how big an inch actually is! also, they do find pregnancy fascinating, and scary. they don't know whats going on with you, inside or out, and probably don't want to rock the boat, so to speak. i wanted so bad to have sex the last couple weeks, to hopefully encourage labor(i was sooo over being pregnant by then!), and he wouldn't touch me, except to shave my legs, blowdry my hair and rub my feet every night. THAT was better than any sex!
    thehairnazi

Answer by thehairnazi at 9:54 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• that sounds good! Lucky you!:)
    Albi1623

Answer by Albi1623 at 10:03 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I cannot answer for myself since I was single during pregnancy, but a good friend of minehad this issue. I know both of them well and heard both sides. She said that she didnt feel sexy but she would try anyways and that she felt that he just didnt find her attractive at all anymore. On his side: He said that not only did he not want to hurt her or his child, but he was attracted to her, but in a different way than when she was not showing. He thought of her more on the mother of his child scale and that she needs to be taken careof than of a sexual being. They did end up communicating this to each other and made love a few times, but not the same as before she showed. I have spoken to both since the baby (who is 4 months old now) and things are back to normal. There is hope!
    Kelly_n_Payton

Answer by Kelly_n_Payton at 4:35 PM on Nov. 4, 2008