should i call my Dr?

Normally my blood pressure runs about 100/60. But around 31 weeks it went up to 148/80, I have been having a few headackes recently.

morgannoree

Asked by morgannoree at 9:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Yes you need to go in. Especially if you are having headaches.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 9:46 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• You def. should go in. There are a few very serious things that could be going on. The sooner the dr knows the sooner they can ensure you and baby remain healthy. NOW! OB GYN' s have on call people. The dr might recommend you to head to the er. Good Luck!
    myangels41

Answer by myangels41 at 10:04 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yes
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 10:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yep my doc had me hospitialized just because my number weren't the usally for me and because i had double vision so i would def call
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 12:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes, call them for sure. You don't want to mess around with high blood pressure and pregnancy. Good luck!
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 12:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010