What, in your opinion, is the worst thing that could happen if abortion were made legal up to nine months? adult content

tinamatt

Asked by tinamatt at 10:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• We would no longer be able to call ourselves a civilized society. What kind of person defends the killing of a baby that is old enough to be viable outside the womb? We are able to save babies born at about five months many times, and people think it's okay to kill them because the fact that they are alive is inconvenient.
    Iamgr8teful

Answer by Iamgr8teful at 9:50 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Genocide of a generation.
    ... HOw is putting 3% sodium solution into a uterus to watch a baby shrivel up and die any different then the gasing of 6 million Jews simpy for being human?
    MELRN

Answer by MELRN at 10:44 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Murder of children. How much more awful can you get than that?
    Sharell8710

Answer by Sharell8710 at 10:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• More innocent babies would be die.
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 10:19 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I agree with worriedmommy. More innocent living beings would die...and many of them would feel and be completely aware of everything that was happening.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• thats terrible, the baby is fully alive ready to be delivered, it makes me think that nasty sick people would do this on purpose to commit murder... disgusting thought...
    shannonrenee09

Answer by shannonrenee09 at 10:42 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would hope that abortions past about 4 months would not happen even if it was legal ....I have faith that women would not want a late term abortion.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Horrible things to even think of. A few years ago in Virginia, a pregnant woman shot herself in the womb and killed her baby. She got off because there was no laws protecting the unborn. This woman was days away from giving birth too.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• kerpi I cannot even stand the thought of abortion @ 4 months ugh.other then the mother life in jeopardy or the baby will die anyway..there is a heartbeat and more @ 4 months.

OP it would be awful,horrible,inhumane
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:29 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I believe in choice but not in late term abortion. I am pro-choice. While I would not have an abortion, I won't insist that other women not be able to have a choice.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010