How do you deal with the emotional mood swings of pregnancy? How do you help your partner cope with your moodiness?

xxhazeldovexx

Asked by xxhazeldovexx at 10:15 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I tried to remind myself that since I was pregnant that my hormones were driving my emotions wild. I knew I acted different and since I was aware of it, I always tried to remind myself before I said anything. I also reminded myself that pregnancy wouldn't last forever, and after the baby was born, I would get back to who I really was. I knew my husband had nothing to do with the fact of what was going on with my body. But we did give each other breaks from each other so we wouldn't drive each other crazy. Sometimes, you have to give a little in order to keep things together.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• At times its hard but I always took a step back and tried to relax before I snapped at my husband.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 11:16 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I dont know how to help him.He just holds me while I cry and helps me through my breakdown.
    aliceinlove

Answer by aliceinlove at 11:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2010