What is wrong with my code?

I have a blog which is www.mommypalace.com I have a question for those of you that know html or web design in general. If you go to the bottom of my site there are three brown boxes. They are pink underneath. They should only be pink. Where is the brown coming from? If you are a computer expert can you view the source code for me to see if I am missing something. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:35 AM on Jul. 5, 2008 in Money & Work

• I tried, but sorry...I couldn't come up with anything. If I have time later, I may try again. Good luck figuring it out.
    emeraldjade

Answer by emeraldjade at 12:34 PM on Jul. 5, 2008

• This is very messy generated code. Very hard to follow. I tried to implement some hand code, but the layout got distorted. Even Dreamweaver got lost in it. I cannot stand generated code, even from a .net interface. I wish that I can help you.

I hand-code everything that I do, so that the code is very standard and well documented. This way, other people can update after I have moved on to other projects.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 6:16 AM on Jul. 8, 2008