Middle name help!

Ok, we don't even know what we're having yet (I'm 17 weeks), but I want to have a girl named picked out before we go to our ultrasound on Dec. 2. We've had a first name picked since before we were trying, and now it's up to me to pick a middle name. Her first name would be Aline (pronounced like Aleene) after dh's great g-ma and her last name will be Greenly. I was pretty much set on Olivia as a middle name, but now I think that I don't like it...lol. So, below are my current favorites. I would like to hear what you think. None of these are necessarily the spelling I would use, they are just the "common" spellings. If we use one of the names, we will use a "K" at the beginning, no "C"s.

Aline Kameron
Aline Kasen
Aline Keenan
Aline Keegan

KaroGreenly

Asked by KaroGreenly at 8:08 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I like Kameron. I wouldn't go with anything that has the "ee" sound in it since her first name is going to have that sound in it, IMO. But out of all of those I like Kameron the best. I really like Olivia too, I think that sounds great with Aline.
    Gretchen0122

Answer by Gretchen0122 at 10:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• From saying the name aloud, "Kasen" seems to flow best with the first and last name. They are all beautiful choices though!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:13 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Alice - thank you! I posted this in one of my groups, and I only got a few responses and they all said "They sound like boy names." Right now, Kasen is kind of at the bottom of the list because my cousin's kid is named Cason...and they are pronounced the same. Thanks again.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 8:25 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• what about boys names? did u have any?
    Anonymous

• Out of the ones you listed, I also agree with Kasen. Good Luck
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 8:29 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I got flack for my daughter's middle name too, because it was a feminized version of her father's name, Ryan. (Her middle name is Ryanne, pronounced "Ree-Anne".) I think if I had a second choice to go with Aline it would be Kameron. :) Good luck choosing!
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 8:30 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• We do have a boys name (we picked it before our 1 year old was born...lol). It's Charles (my late grandfather) James (DH's middle name).
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 8:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I like Kameron
    mrsvpd1548

Answer by mrsvpd1548 at 8:37 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I LIKE KAMERON ITS DIFFERENT AND UNIQUE!! GOOD LUCK
    kim2316

Answer by kim2316 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• DH likes Kameron but my mom and sister HATE it...lol. In the end, it's up to me because DH picked the first name. Kameron and Keegan are on the top of my list...but DH doesn't like Keegan...he wants to veto it.
    KaroGreenly

Answer by KaroGreenly at 8:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008