Does anyone have advice on getting over your husband?

My husband has for some reason made it pretty clear that "im just not happy" after only 5 months of marriage, though we've been together for 3 and a half years have a son and another on the way, I'm young only 20, but i deeply love him, it hurts, im tired of hurting, im tired of beggin him to come back, i feel pathetic, im tired of getting my hopes up, he just wants me to let go, i dont have any friends, and the best friend ive had since 7th grade, we got into an argument, and we will never speak again. please give me advice on what to do, i cant drink it away, i cant go out, i dont want to talk to another guy, i just want my husband, i think he is the sexiest man ive ever laid eyes on, im not done loving him, but how do i stop the hurt, how do i learn to let go, esp. with his child inside of me. please help

shannonrenee09

Asked by shannonrenee09 at 10:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• I understand it can be hard and it is going to take a long time. With that said I think you need to focus on yourself and your children. Do things that make you happy, try looking for play groups with other moms (to help with making friends) I would talk to someone in your family if you can.

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 10:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• On my wedding day, I got the advice that "the first 2 years are the hardest.' They were right. 6 years later, still a b*tch. lol
    CandyHorse

Answer by CandyHorse at 10:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Honey, this is ABUSE, for him to do you this way ♥♥♥♥♥.

This will get worse at some point .

PLZ, come to my profile and read my journals.

This is a bad situation, I can see it coming .

This is CONTROLLING BEHAVIOR on HIS part, to see how much YOU will take ...

This is what we call RED FLAGS .
    SissyAnn141

Answer by SissyAnn141 at 11:34 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• im sorryIDK what to say....have you tried talking to him? Why does he feel this way? I feel for you. I don't know how I would deal with my DH telling me this and I'm 30........he shouldn't be acting like this now. Sorry, but I personally think he should've bitten his tongue and sucked it up until AFTER you had the baby. This is too much stress on a pg woman. Hope it all gets better. GL!

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010