what is the most romantic thing ur man ever did for u?

youna

Asked by youna at 10:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Relationships

• What is the most romantic YOUR man ever did for YOU?

I don't remember.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 10:43 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He took me into a womans restroom after I had surgery and could barely walk just so I could pee he even went into the stall with me. I was so out of it, as soon as I used the restroom and got back in the van I literally passed out. And yes he said he did get dirty looks but the female manager said it was ok because he told her the situation.
    Anonymous

• He brought me a bamboo plant home about a month ago (I've wanted one since I was a kid). I think that was the only really "romantic" thing he's ever done. It was certainly the most out of the blue and thoughtful. I didn't know what to say lol, I just sat there looking at him dumbfounded.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:56 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 11:09 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He's just a great man I have so many to tell...Thank you lord for my husband ;)
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:14 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• he stopped smoking on Vday for me & my daughter when she was 3mo old :-)
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• He knew I needed a break from everything. I had complaining about his working late all the time and the kids driving me crazy. With all he snow we had been stuck inside for so long. After work on Wednesday last febrary he picked me up from work told me to say by to the girls they were going to grandma's for a couple days. Once they were at Grandmas we kept driving. He had a 3 day 2 night stay at the ceasers hotel in Atlantic city. It was great. When I got home I was a different mom. Lol. I was relaxed and no longer sleep deprived. It was great!
    Jessica45

Answer by Jessica45 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• This is going to sound lame but keep in mind I have a very lazy husband, lol, one day I was looking at the paper and just a random thought I told him a caramel sundae from mcdonalds sounds really good....then he got up and I thought he was just around the house somewhere because I never heard the door open or shut...10 minutes later he comes walking into he living room with a sundae! he never did anything like that before and i thought it was so sweet
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 12:06 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• LOL He bought me a pink fishing pole! No, seriously, I was raised in the country then displaced to the city for a couple of decades. I hadn't been fishing in forever. When we moved I was content to toss around a lure with an old WalMart $12 pole.... on my birthday he had to leave for work at like 3AM; when I woke up later, there were a dozen pink roses waiting for me. Then he took off work early and caught me taking a nap - he gave me a pair of diamond earrings ---- took me to dinner and we had a great time. 4 days later - I open the trunk of my car to load up some dry cleaning and there in the trunk is a perfect pink fishing pole with a ribbon wrapped around it and a note telling me he knew I wouldn't find it for days but that was okay because he wanted my special day to last as long as possible.

One of the reasons I love him so is because thinking outside the box comes so natural to him.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Besides the way he proposed?.....so many little things that might not seem like much to others, but mean the WORLD to me:

Holding my hair and rubbing my back when I was "sick" during the beginning of my pregnancy with DD

Leaning over, kissing me (while he was crying), and saying "She has your hair, Mama..." when DD was born. (Our DS is a redhead and so am I (naturally, anyways)...and we were both hoping DD would be as well...)

Laying in bed playing around, laughing, and talking, and then he stops to tell me how beautiful I am...with no make-up and my hair a mess...

These are the things I consider "romantic"....

HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 12:56 AM on Nov. 17, 2010