Do Mormons really??

Do Mormons really pray to Lucifer in the Temple?

I heard Mormons have unside down nails ontop their churches not crosses, pointed striaght at heaven is this true?
Do Mormons believe Lucifer in Jesus brother?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:11 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I agree with the pp to a degree.
    However, the poster that said she can not go to your childs wedding b/c it is in a Mormon Temple is strange. The mother is not a mormon. Like posted, no other religion forbids you to attend anyones wedding. Seems sad. Seems it is saying you have to join their "club" first. Seem munipulating to a degree. It is discrimmanation in a way. Of course for what little I do know they excluded non whites from the temples until recently.
    They on a positive note they are all about their families and a think that is refreshing.
    Anonymous

• lol No! Omg I am mormon and thats NOT true what-so-ever! There are are no nails and we do NOT pray to Lucifer ever
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 8:16 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• No....good God! Why would you even think that?
    Pollymom

Answer by Pollymom at 8:26 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• No you will hear a lot of things that arent true about mormons if you want to know the truth of them have the missionaries teach you or become one. we have a spear that points to heaven and not crosses cause we dont believe in them in the sense the catholics or christians do. we let the people of the church speak for themselves. that is our symbol of our church. take what you hear about morons as a grain of salt cause even some ex mormons will say things especially if they are bitter. lucifer is jesus brother but we do not pray to him. i think other religions believe he was jesus brother, he was cast out of heaven. still our bro though. an evil one.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 8:39 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• From what I have heard, read, and learned, they are very careful to NOT tell you what they believe. Even when you join one of their groups here on cafemom, it says something like "be careful what you say"....kinda makes you wonder what they are hiding!
    christyg

Answer by christyg at 8:42 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I have studied with them before. I just could not get past that they do not tell them what they believe, who they are, what they do in the temple, etc. I do not understand whyit is so secertive. What are they hiding? Anyway they asked me to pray about it and I would get my answer. I wanted so bad toget theanswer it was true, but I could never get past the secert stuff, made me feel like it was a little cultish.
    Anonymous

• My cousin is Mormon and she has always welcomed my questions. They have some really neat ...ritual (not sure if that's the right word)...things they do.
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 9:14 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• are you seriously asking this?  

Mormon churches (at least the ones I've been to and seen have an angel on top of one of the spires.

The image “http://www.lightplanet.com/mormons/book_of_mormon/people/moroni.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.similar to this one.

Anonymous

• i have never looked, thats why i asked. i do not live were there is mormon churches. it was not ment to offend.
    was told that....sorry i offend, i am sorry.
    Anonymous

• My hubby and i have friends in salt lake city and they are mormons, witch i am not but when i am there i will behave like one to show them i respect what they chose and they even took me to that temple cause i thought it would be a neat eassy for my school project but i do know that you can only go in that temple at a certain time and i think it was a certain day but i could be wrong on the day part its been like 8 yrs ago since i was there in that temple
    Anonymous