OK so were planning to move to Florida clermont to be exact

from ny my question is if you live there do you like the area and how much ?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:51 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hmmmm lets see, my Grandma live in Kissimmee she likes it. Its basically a retirement area. I lived in the panhandle east of Pensacola west of Panama City in Destin. There area up there is real nice, the beaches are so white you think it was snow and the Gulf Of Mexico is very very nice. The nickname this area gets is called Emerald Coast and its a very fitting name. Anyway where u want to go is more subjected to hurricanes then by Destin just cause you are closer to the ocean and depending on how big the storm is, you might get hit. Like if it was big like Andrew or Katrina, yup you will get hit if the storm decides to go up the Alantic. Don't mean to scare u. Anyone can survive iof u pay attention, prepare and evacuate if told too. The humidity can be real bad if u r not used to it. 90 degrees with 80% dew point is not unheard of. Bugs, roaches can be a problem too. Keep house clean avoid leaving food out, no problem
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We lived in Sanford, FL for 3 years while my hubby went to school there. We loved it. The beahes are beautiful and we had a wonderful church in Lake Mary, but during the summer with tourists, it was kind of crazy (traffic and all)
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:25 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• We've never lived or even been to Florida! I
    'm a little jealous!! LOL
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010