Does anyone else have Sims 3 Deluxe?

I just got it three days ago and it is kind of fun. I still have a lot to learn though.

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 10:53 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Not me. I have never tried SIMS nor had the desire- what is it exactly?
    txdaniella

Answer by txdaniella at 11:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't have the deluxe version, but I have the game and all the EPs except the new one. I have been playing the Sims since 2001. The Sims 3 is harder to get used to than The Sims 2. I still love it! There are some things I don't like about it though.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I only created one sim as of yet. But she wishes to be a genetics and robotics scientist. So I have a long way to take her. I am also still getting used to the movement of things.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 12:22 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• OHHHH I love it! I have a bad habit of creating sims and then not playing with them, as I make new families. I get bored fast. I've been playing for almost 10 years.
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 3:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No I sure haven't, but sounds like fun!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:30 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My husband got a top of the line ASUS gaming computer and I put my TS3 games on there just to see how it would run and I am just beside myself with how clear and fast that game is with a good computer.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We have a Dell and it runs fast and clear also. We've had our Dell for two years now.
    My DD plays on the desk top. And she was watching the opening and I just became mesmorized with it, so I had to try it out on my Dell laptop. Works really great.
    tryin2BGOOD

Comment by tryin2BGOOD (original poster) at 10:33 AM on Nov. 17, 2010