What tarot books would you recommend?

There are so many books on tarot out there, and I have no idea what's great and what sucks. I'm trying to find one or two very thorough books on the subject, so please tell me about any that you found particularly informative/helpful.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:05 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I know this sounds bad but I love anything for Dummies. I have Tarot for dummies and I love it.
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 12:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Honestly, I have never really found any one book to be helpful. The deck I use has a book that comes with it, for me that has been the best way to learn everything. BUT, it wouldn't transfer well to another deck. I would look for either a deck that comes with one or something very generic like the Dummies or Idiots lines...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 1:25 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• They all kinda suck..I have been doing tarot for 15 years now and I found the best help is looking at that cards and getting familiar with them one at a time.
    MamaJasmine

Answer by MamaJasmine at 1:34 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I like the Robin Wood Tarot book. It is easy to understand and gives a lot of insight. I also love the deck.
    IndigoRose

Answer by IndigoRose at 12:53 PM on Nov. 21, 2010