How long do you think it is effective? adult content

So I order my BC 3 packs at a time and was positive I had 1 more month supply left. Well, I didn't. I know you have to take it every day at the same time for it to be at its max effectiveness, but when does it become 0% effective? Probably a dumb question but is there still a slight chance it has not all come out of my system and at least providing a little protection??

ABusyBee

Asked by ABusyBee at 11:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• If you skip or are late on more than 1 pill, your protection is reduced by half.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• That is exactly what I was looking for, thank you!
    ABusyBee

Comment by ABusyBee (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• "Hope" provides "a little" protection. Meaning not everyone gets pregnant the instant they don't have protection. That said, why not use a backup method until you get your next pill pack (as well as the week after)? Is it worth the risk for the "sacrifice" of using a condom for a couple of weeks? People get pregnant missing one pill all the time.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:36 PM on Nov. 16, 2010