Where did that hair come from?

As I get older and with having my DD, I have noticed a lot more hair on my face. Most of it is blonde so not an issue but like most women, I have the random 'whisker'.
I get up this morning and look to see if any have returned from the shock and awe rip them from the roots that I did a week or so ago, and nothing.
An hour later, I feel "IT'. When I go look, that thing is almost 1/4 inch long. where the heck did that come from?
I know they don't grow that fast, WTH?!

Jademom07

Asked by Jademom07 at 11:23 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Since having my son, my eyebrows grow so fast after I pluck, I get hairs on my nipples like crazy too. I use Tweeze..that little electrolysis device..$20 at any store. You can barely feel it, and it leaves you hair-free for atleast 3 weeks. I wish it was bigger to use on my legs!
    meg4763

Answer by meg4763 at 9:31 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• I got me chin whiskers.... for now I pluck but I'm gonna laser the little fuckers if they get any worse. Gross!
    Allergic2Stupid

Answer by Allergic2Stupid at 11:57 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I feel your pain, I have 2 chin whiskers that I have to pluck every week. I'm thinking of laser hair removal too!!
    not-the-momma

Answer by not-the-momma at 9:23 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Ah, hormones, don't they truly suck?
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 11:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• since having my daughter my mustash has gotten really dark.. i have chin hair (nope not a few but alot!).. and even my sideburns..

I bleach once a week and dont leave the house without plucking for a few minutes :-( IT SUCKS!!!!!!
    Anonymous

• ..‚ô•pluck...pluck...or you can always use cream hair remover ...my mil always told me when i was younger that one day i would have a whisker...i used to laugh at her when i would see her plucking her's...well my payback came and i saw i had one...it's really light blonde and you can barley see it but i KNOW it's there so i guess this is just normal...as we get older
    gracelessstar21

Answer by gracelessstar21 at 9:25 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• Yes, they are a pain. Pluck them away.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 2:40 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• since hitting 30 ten years ago I have had 3 chin hairs, they are blonde and hard to notice
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 11:42 AM on Nov. 18, 2010