what do u do when u baby dad leaves fora year and he wants to see u kid when he came back

faithywaithy

Asked by faithywaithy at 8:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

• I do not really understand the question.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 8:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• if he leaves and wants to see him when he gets back?

Um you let him see him?
    ReadyToRage

Answer by ReadyToRage at 8:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• First of all, I do not and would never have a "baby daddy". I have a father or my children. Please do not make yourself look like a sperm receiving machine. You are a mother to your child or children. Have some respect. But I can tell you that if my children's father left us for a year and then wanted to come back to us, he would get the pointed end of my boot up his butt.
    Anonymous

• I'd tell him that until he can prove to be worthy of it, he can wish and want all he wants. Let him walk his talk !!!
    h2obare

Answer by h2obare at 6:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• Tell him he needs to get a court order for visitation- if your child is a baby or toddler their father is a stranger to him/her, would you let your baby go with a stranger?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2008