Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

what do u do when u baby dad leaves fora year and he wants to see u kid when he came back

Answer Question

Asked by faithywaithy at 8:20 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in General Parenting

Level 1 (0 Credits)
Answers (5)
  • I do not really understand the question.

    Answer by robinalbright at 8:23 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • if he leaves and wants to see him when he gets back?

    Um you let him see him?

    Answer by ReadyToRage at 8:32 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • First of all, I do not and would never have a "baby daddy". I have a father or my children. Please do not make yourself look like a sperm receiving machine. You are a mother to your child or children. Have some respect. But I can tell you that if my children's father left us for a year and then wanted to come back to us, he would get the pointed end of my boot up his butt.

    Answer by Anonymous at 8:36 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

  • I'd tell him that until he can prove to be worthy of it, he can wish and want all he wants. Let him walk his talk !!!

    Answer by h2obare at 6:16 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

  • Tell him he needs to get a court order for visitation- if your child is a baby or toddler their father is a stranger to him/her, would you let your baby go with a stranger?

    Answer by Anonymous at 7:50 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.