Is there anyone on this site that believes abortions should be legal up to 9 months of pregnancy?

Another question got me wondering if there is even anyone out there that thinks abortions should be legal during the entire pregnancy?

I completely disagree with abortions period...let alone when the baby is full term.

Ash9724

Asked by Ash9724 at 11:24 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• "I completely disagree with abortions period...let alone when the baby is full term"
    ME TOO!!
    I used to say if you were raped you should be able to have an abortion, but I no longer feel that way.
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 10:40 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• A medical abortion where the baby has absolutely no chance of surviving outside the womb would be one reason. When I worked in OB, there was a warrant officer who ran out of amniotic fluid and was literally crushing her baby to death so she opted for a medical abortion. There are case when women are presented with the devastating news that their baby will die no matter what that they will get the abortion instead of carry that baby to term and delivering a stillborn baby or a baby that will die within minutes. That is a very personal choice between the parties involved. Should someone decide 8 months along they don't want to be pregnant anymore and get an abortion? Absolutely not.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 11:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• NO...that is horrible! I carry a lot of guilt, because I have had an abortion, I'm not proud..it was around 11 or 12 weeks and it stays with you forever.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:39 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'd have to agree with Izsarejman on this one
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 11:58 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• No, that should not be legal…
    agentwanda

Answer by agentwanda at 12:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No..I am prolife (babies are innocent) ..except for when it comes to sickos such as repeat sex offenders (rapists/molesters) then I say fry em.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 6:05 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I think each woman should have the right to make her own decision. That said, I knew I could never have one. I think that once the fetus gets to the point of viability, that is, it could live outside the mother, then abortions should be illegal. But that is also pretty late in the pregnancy.
    TwoBrownDogs

Answer by TwoBrownDogs at 11:26 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Uh no. Not the entire pregnancy. If you have to saw off the limbs of a child to abort them, it's just totally wrong. But very early on, well, that's a choice women have to make and live with.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:29 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• If I stick my foot in this mess, it will get chopped off. I think I'll pass.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm very prochoice to a point. If the baby is at a stage where it can survive outside the womb, then no...abortion should not be legal at that stage.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:20 AM on Nov. 17, 2010