#2 in public... adult content

I used to not care but I have recently started being really secretive when I have to go and get really nervous like someones gonna know I poop LOL. Dumb, I know. I just dont know what caused "the change." Is anyone else a nervous wreck going in public? I have gotten to the point now where I just will wait until I get home (I know its not good for you I don't need anyone to tell me that). Has anyone overcome their fear?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:27 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Health

• If I have to go and public and just can't wait until I get home, I usually try to find a restroom with hardly any or no people in it, or I'll wait until they are all out. But hey when you got to go you've got to go! Everyone poops. And I always figure that you are probably never going to see these people that are in the bathroom, ever again! So if they know you just went poop...oh well!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:33 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• i try to never poop in a public bathroom ever #1 because its they are disgusting and #2 because i dont want to poop in public. if i have no choice, i cant hold it in, then obviously i will, but if i can wait till i get home i will & even then, if there is ANYBODY else in the house besides my 17 month old son, - mom, SO, anybody - i run the water so that they cant here me. i even run the water when i pee. im VERY wierd about bathroom things. they just gross me out & i dont think they should be shard with other people.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• yep...After I had DD, it wasn't an issue anymore since when I felt like I had to go, I had minutes to get there or be prepared for the mess. There was no longer the option of holding it.
    I still hope that I'm not noisy when I do but I'm not gonna worry too much about it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 11:30 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Do you mean like in a bathroom stall (hopefully) and not on the floor at Barneys?
    It's not a favorite of mine but hey, what can you do? I know a gal who will hold it for a week she's so wigged out. Not good. Bring on the prunes!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I'm with Ash, everyone poops and I don't care anymore if someone knows I do because I know they do as well. I used to be so scared of pooping in public, but I got over that real fast when I had food poisoning and had to go grocery shopping because I didn't have anyone else to do it for me and we were running low or out of essentials. I think it'd be more embarrassing to have someone hear you vomiting in public than pooping!
    Nanixh

Answer by Nanixh at 11:37 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I don't unless it is urgent but what I hate is walking into an already stinky bathroom, coming out ... only to wonder if people are thinking I'm the culprit that made the stinky
    alotleft2do

Answer by alotleft2do at 11:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• go into a very crowded bathroom, it will be so loud, no one will hear anyway and if they do, it will be hard to know where it is comming from.
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 9:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I'd rather stink up a public bathroom than my own! LOL! But only if it has many stalls, so no one knows it was me. Better yet, it already stinks in there. Ok, maybe not, that's pretty gross, but at least no one knows!
    Adelicious

Answer by Adelicious at 11:35 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• #2 should be done at home. Matter of fact, I had to deal with this, this morning. When I was combing my hair and reapplying makeup, the housekeep decided to do all her business right there in the stall (while I was there!). People in the office were not happy about this. It stank!! Normally, we would have a small can of aerosol spray. But that can would not have covered this smell. The housekeep could have taken the restroom business elsewhere. Or, if she was that sick, this would be the time to call in sick. I believe in etiquette.
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 11:54 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• #2 should only be done at home.
    Iluvautumn

Answer by Iluvautumn at 11:31 PM on Nov. 16, 2010