If you could travel back in time....

What time period would you visit and where would you want to visit (like England, Japan, etc.)?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:40 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Hands down, Atlantis!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:45 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I have always been intrigued by the ancient Egyptians. I would love to travel back to when the pharaohs were ruling and building the pyramids.
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 11:47 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• I would love to travel back to 1900-1909 to meet my paternal Great Grandparents and travel around America & California with them as a fellow actor in their Theatrical Troupe!
    drsally

Answer by drsally at 11:48 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• England.......from 1500-1800's on........I'd love to have been able to go back to each of those times!

And stay the same age!! LOL
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 12:02 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Do I get to keep the knowledge I have now? Then hands down - I'd have to go back to the day Jesus rose from the grave. After that, all other history pales.
    Other than that - I'd like to go back to my own childhood - after an unfortunate surgery a decade ago I only have flashes of memory from my own childhood - so that might be fun to see again.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 12:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• There are so MANY! I don't think I could choose just one time period that want to see. Can I have a time machine so I can go everywhere?
    Opie99

Answer by Opie99 at 3:01 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• There are a lot of times i'd love to travel back to, but i've always wanted to go to England!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:26 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• pre-historic human days when speech and language were just grunts and gestures. but just a visit though i like technology .
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I wouldn't necessarily want to take back to a particular period, I want to travel back to a particular moment. I would travel back to 3:45am on 04/16/07, that way I could stop the accident that killed my father just 14 minutes later.
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010