men issues

this is the problem with my man he takes my money with out asking he talks down at me calls me names tells me that i never do any thing that im lazy when i take care of our nine month old son all day by my self and he will have a fit about the house not being clean when he has no job he plays on the computer all day and never does any thing for the baby uless i hear him wine and give in and do it my self and when i wask him to get up with the baby even thow he sleeps throw the night he has a fit im at the hospitel he is trying to have me do stuff for the baby and he acts like he hates me and our son and he plays favorets between his oldest and the baby he will take the oldest and do stuff but never does he play with the baby and spend time with him and i feel that is unfair i think that we should be equal not one over the outher and he fights with me more then he ever did his ex wife and he treats me worse to what should i do

newmom461

Asked by newmom461 at 11:41 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Parenting Debate

• um.. leave him.
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 11:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• Thats why he has a EX wife!
    Leave him.
    It will continue...trust me!!!
    He does not deserve anyone.
    Yopu...however...derserves someone who cares about you & your baby before himself!!!
    catysnanny

Answer by catysnanny at 12:09 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• No parent shouldn't play favorites with their children. It's just not right. He needs to realize that in order to keep a clean house that the whole family should pitch in to keep it that way. It's hard for one person to have to do all the work around the house. I know, I do it too. Why don't you tell him what you think, after all, he has two hands too.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:12 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You should not put up with it....he is emotionally abusive and not a nice person....If it were me, I would leave...
    Anna92464

Answer by Anna92464 at 9:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sorry, but is this even a serious question? Why do you need strangers to tell you what you already know. You my dear live with an asshole and should kick him to the curb. This is a no-brainer!
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 12:22 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I have a idea...ever hear of crazy glue??? I think it has so many purposes! What he says about you is none of your business. Ask your mom or better yet talk to your mom or better yet pretend your child is sharing the same story you have shared and give them advice. Good luck baby you will need it. Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 3:42 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I would take my kids and walk out the door, file for divorce, gain custody of my children and start a life for me and my children. All is possible if you try...just be willing to take that first step...you will be glad you did in the long run!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 5:13 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Why are you still married? Get the hell out of dodge and take your son with you. You don't need that shit; no one does.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 11:55 PM on Nov. 17, 2010