Why will you vote for Obama?

Please tell me why people will vote for Obama. What are some reasons. Just list the good reasons if you would.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:22 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• Who?? What? Where??? What are we voting for again?
    Anonymous

• I'll be voting for Obama because I believe he's the better candidate.
    msmoody

Answer by msmoody at 8:33 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Because Obama is different and has reached out to the people who have hurt the most under the Bush admin. People can relate to Obama more than they can to McCain because he has been where some of us are now and knows things need to happen. I think the middle class needs a break at this point and Obama is the one to give us that.
    TAG2.0

Answer by TAG2.0 at 8:34 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• My co-worker stated she is voting for Obama because "it's about time someone did something for me". We pointed out that she has a degree in radiology and would be making 4 times her present salary if she chose, but she decided to work part time in a bank instead. So, since SHE decided not to work harder for more money, why should MY tax dollars support her? The rest of the Obama supporters in my office can't give a clear reason, although one person stated that she "just liked how he talked".

yeahhhh..... I think I'll stick to the republican party. :-)
    Can't wait till Wednesday when hopefully all of this is over! But I'm pretty sure it won't be!!
    plylerjones

Answer by plylerjones at 8:35 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• It sounds so much like they say I will vote for him because he is nice.
    Anonymous

• He see the problems with what is going on today and has the brains to help to get us out.
    He also knows we are in a war with NO end.
    Anonymous

• I support alot of the things he is trying to do for America!
    nwhitty

Answer by nwhitty at 9:09 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• I think they are voting for him because they want the free handouts that he has promised!
    Anonymous

• I didn't vote for him. I'm smart enough not to believe a word that comes out of that man's mouth. He might give the middle class a tax break but it will still hurt us when he taxes the money makers and they pass on their extra costs to us.
    Anonymous

• Because the other moms on cafemom told me I should!
    Anonymous