What's the dumbest thing your pet has done lately that made you smile or laugh?

One of my kittens got on top of a shelf and got a fly strip stuck to him. We came home and he was hiding under a chair looking all pitiful, then when I tried to pull it off of him, he tried to run away and it was stuck to his tail enough so that he was just running in place for a few seconds. I felt bad for him, but at the same time I couldn't help but laugh because we had tried keeping him away from there to begin with.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 11:55 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pets

• My Dog guards my cat from walking up the stairs! My dog hates our cat.
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 11:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010

• When my 75lb dog sits right in front of the tv, wanting to be petted. I'm sure he does this just to annoy me (but it's funny).
    BlueSaphire

Answer by BlueSaphire at 12:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Lol. Poor kitty. My birds chase each other around all the time and its pretty entertaining.
    mommytoJames512

Answer by mommytoJames512 at 12:07 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I recently put up an extra tall baby gate so that my youngest dog could not get to the cat food. My older dogs repespect all gates. The baby gate has a cat door. I put food in the cat bowl and 2 of the 4 (1 was already in the room with me) came running. My cat Penny did not stop just ran head first into the gate. Her Brother Mystery stopped after seeing what she did sat there trying to figure it out and jumped over the gate. Penny then tried to jump over it and failed (she's a bit fat). I showed her the open space where the cat door was and she went through. Eventually the 4th cat came around andshe jumped the gate too. I let the dogs in and went to another part of the house when I came back T.C was in the room where the cat food is. The turkey went through the cat door. He weighs almost 40 pounds.
    KyliesMom5

Answer by KyliesMom5 at 8:53 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My lab mix crawled under my dalmatian's belly to get outside today, my dalmatian was standing in front of the door drinking from his water dish and blocking the exit!
    spottedpony

Answer by spottedpony at 11:59 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My dog, Tela, is a 77 pound black lab - doberman mix. She lets my 2 year old put headbands and hats on her to wear around the house. The funny part is that she has great balance, so the items stay there when she walks around!
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 12:33 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Lol My daughter is going to beauty school and the other night she brought home one of her mannequins to practice braiding on. I have a little maltese who most definitely did not appreciate this new "stranger" in the house and he would run into my daughters room barking ferociously then run back out wondering why this "stranger" was not intimidated with his guard dog-ing skills. I dunno we are still chuckling about that.
    wyldreams

Answer by wyldreams at 3:04 AM on Nov. 18, 2010

• temari does a new funny thing everyday she started stareing up at the cilling today 4 no god reason and the sec i looked she would look away and it made me look supid she did this for an hour lol and hope he meows in his sleep its so cute a huge cat chattering in his sleep
    Kittty_Katt

Answer by Kittty_Katt at 4:16 AM on Nov. 20, 2010

• Check it out for yourself...this is my little Taco.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dip0Pir99E&feature=share
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 8:18 AM on Nov. 17, 2010