ttc for 2 years. possible signs of pregnancy. could i be?

i got pregnant last year. i conceived a few days after my period ended. my periods r very regular. but 2 months after i found out, i miscarried. back to the present, my period ended on nov 1st, 6-8 days later, i spotted light pink, its nw the 16 and ive ben cramping. my back is killin me, and this isn't normal, i've never spotted any between periods, and i usually dnt start getting pms symptoms until a week b4 my period. cud i be pregnant. it wud mean the world to us if we were!

cltandrlm

Asked by cltandrlm at 11:59 PM on Nov. 16, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i guess your going to have to wait and find out like everyone else huh!? good luck!
    PURPULbutterfly

Answer by PURPULbutterfly at 12:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• It sounds like you could be. Can't be sure though until you get a positive test. Good luck and here's some baby dust for you!!!!!!

baby dust

jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• with both my pregnancies, very early on, I had pms symptoms. Especially with this one I had the cramping and bloating. My back pain always starts early too, but I think it is more due to my breast growing, because I have a pretty large chest. I did not have the spotting ever, but my sister did early on. I really hope the best for you. It is going to be hard to be patient, but I would recommend waiting to take the home test till you are late on your next period, even though they say results 5 days earlier, that is a load of crap. Also, get the pregnancy test that says "pregnant', "not pregnant" that way you know for sure. Good luck!!!
    moviemom22

Answer by moviemom22 at 11:21 AM on Nov. 17, 2010