am trying to learn all i need to know about artifical insemination. Me and my wife wants a baby

babysent

Asked by babysent at 8:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• google it.
    robinalbright

Answer by robinalbright at 8:24 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• well lets see...its expensive. and it does not always work the first time. I hear the average cost per try is between $8,000 and $10,000.
    Anonymous

• Also if you do conceive , usually a multipul birth
    emturner

Answer by emturner at 8:45 PM on Nov. 3, 2008

• Uh, yeah...google it.
    Anonymous

• actually its not 8-10,000
    if you just want an insemination. first you must meet with an RE which could cost some money...i am going to one on the 20th and it is costing me 515$ for a consult and ultrasound to check for abnormalities....now depending on your situation they may need to do some bloodwork(250$at my docs)
    an insemination at my docs alone without meds is 274$...hope that answers your question....with monitoring and drugs it could easily be 1500-5000 per try...GL
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 3:19 AM on Nov. 4, 2008

• I'm lost...you and your "wife"? If you're on her, you're prob a woman, so how do you have a wife? Also, you wantS a baby? huh? I'd spend the money on grammar lessons, not AI.
    Anonymous

• here... LOL
    Anonymous