Does anyone on here have Dermatographic Uticaria? Is there a group?

Itsallgood

Asked by Itsallgood at 12:27 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Health

• There is a group - but not on CM.... I hope you don't have it..... doctors thought at one time that I had it -- turned out I didn't. But for a period of about 4 months you could write anything you wanted on my skin and it'd be there for hours and hours (and itch like hell) I couldn't even shower without having a huge breakout. It was horrible.. took me 9 months and what seemed like hundreds of different medicine before it subsided. In the end I moved to the coast and it began to clear.
    ShelbyShareAlot

Answer by ShelbyShareAlot at 5:57 PM on Nov. 21, 2010

• ugggh.. i do have it, i have had it for about , i would guess 8 or 9 months.....i am on 1 medication now that helps some but i am still very itchy. I can still write on my skin and it still raises up a little but not like it did with out medication.
    Itsallgood

Comment by Itsallgood (original poster) at 10:25 PM on Nov. 21, 2010