Do you wear your hair in its natural state?

Aside from using hairdressing products like moisturizer or mousse, do you keep your hair in its natural state? That means no hot irons of any kind, no perms or relaxers, no hair dye, no blow dryer, etc.

art.diva

Asked by art.diva at 12:31 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Only on days when I don't leave the house lol...otherwise it's straightened.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 12:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• yup
    Gen

Answer by Gen at 12:32 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Sometimes. If I don't blow dry it, then it stays wet for literally hours because it is so thick.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 12:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• i curl my hair but i dont use a curling iron i let it stay wet after i shower n put up in a bun and let it stay like that all night til morning as for hair dye i havent did my hair since july
    yankeegirl87

Answer by yankeegirl87 at 12:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Yes. Very rarely I will use a curling iron, like maybe 4-6 times a year. Otherwise it is all natural for my hair.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I very, very rarely straighten my hair. I don't blowdry or do anything besides brush it, lol. I am a very low maintnance person!!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 12:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• actually I wear a wig or a scarf so this is not really an issue for me. Glad I don't have to deal with bad hair days anymore:)
    FrumMoma

Answer by FrumMoma at 12:38 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Not since I was like 19. Umm. I don't curl it becuase it never takes. I got it permed once and it was great, until I got pregnant and my hair wouldn't listen anymore so I hacked 'em off. Typically I like keep my hair dyed red. I'm a natural blonde which I know a lot of people who go for exactly what I got, but I don't feel my skin tone and my hair really compliment one another. Otherwise, yeah I just kinda brush it. Sometimes I mousse it and I do use specialty conditions to keep it extra soft about once a week or so and I like to get the volumizing formula..
    JadeRDragosani

Answer by JadeRDragosani at 12:46 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Style, yes. Color, no. I really don't use any product in my hair, except for a detangler, because my hair is so fine and knots up easily.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Not unless I leave the house to go out, which is rarely... I will either curl or straighten it... I have a natural wave and I hate it
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 12:48 AM on Nov. 17, 2010