what is the funniest thing you ever seen?

the funniest thing i ever seen was my brother in law banging on my door screaming "let me in" scared of a deer the running up a ladder on the roof

yankeegirl87

Asked by yankeegirl87 at 12:34 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol that's great. thanks for the giggle.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• We were driving down a very busy main road and I looked over and busted up! Some guy was wearing the gloves you get in a box of hair color, reading the instructions. The best part, he was almost completely bald!
    tracy0812

Answer by tracy0812 at 9:14 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• LMAO, thats hilarious OP!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:19 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• I was on the freeway with my mom, stuck in traffic. The guy nest to us had a white 60's-era Cadillac convertible which he'd restored. The interior was all blood red velvet, including the DASH and the door panels. Around the windshield, he'd added bright orange dingle-ball fringe trim. He had the stereo cranked to some mariachi band and he was singing along. He turned, saw my mom and I looking at him and NO LIE! Licks his index and pinkie fingers, runs them OVER HIS EYEBROWS to smooth them down, then pursed his lips and blew us a kiss.

From the passenger seat, I hear my mom say in this deadpan voice, "Yeah baby, I want to ride in THAT Love Machine.... All it needs is the black velvet painting of Elvis...Oh wait, that's in the trunk...."

I busted up laughing so hard I went into a coughing fit.
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 12:05 PM on Nov. 17, 2010

• a hot guy was having his afternoon jog and i was walking towards him... i noticed his dick flopping and hanging outside of his pants, his zipper was opened and he obviously wasnt wearing any underwear. i couldnt stop looking it was cute. he then noticed where my eyes were pointed and he looked down and saw his member out of his pants (enjoying the afternoon breeze) he was embarrassed at 1st but then we both laughed really hard (no pun intended)
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 6:11 PM on Nov. 17, 2010