What could be wrong?

I have been feeling weird and thought maybe I could be pregnant but pg test has been neg. Here is what happened. You know the smell that is on clothes when you leave them in the washer too long. Well I never have that problem. But about a week ago, all my clothes started to smell like that to me and no one else smells it (my smell was heightened was I was pg with my son). I usually don't like bacon, and I had some a few days ago and it tasted amazing! Every night when I go to bed I start feeling nauseous. And last night I was so tired, I went to bed at 7 and didn't get up until 9 this morning! Plus, my period never varies, it starts the same time every month (22). And it started 2 days ago, not normal!! Plus all day today I have been really dizzy!! I have taken 2 tests now and they both said neg. so I really don't think I am pg. What could it possibly be?

ILoveCade

Asked by ILoveCade at 12:35 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Pregnancy

• u could be testing to early. try in another few days or week.
    otoole

Answer by otoole at 12:37 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• If I were to be pg. I would be about 4 weeks or so, is this still too early to tell?
    ILoveCade

Comment by ILoveCade (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• You could be coming down with something.. or it could just be to early to show up in a pregnancy test. My mom once told me that she was 6 months pregnant with my Bro before she found out while she was on birthcontrol the test kept coming back neg.I was also told by my obgyn once that stress can mess with your period. I sure hope this helped
    toriturtle

Answer by toriturtle at 12:41 AM on Nov. 17, 2010