Profile picture!

Where was yours takin at? Why did you take it!?

Mine was taken at my house...It was on Halloween right when I started dressing up as a 80's girl.

JakesCupcake

Asked by JakesCupcake at 12:45 AM on Nov. 17, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Mine was taken at my house on Halloween also!!! It's a pic of my kids in costume. I didn't get to go trick or treating cause I had the flu, but I had fun takin' pics anyways :)
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Mine was taken when I was singing with a little birdy in an enchanted forest
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:49 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Mine was on our way up to my friend's wedding in the town where I grew up. We made a pit stop to stretch our legs, and DH took this one of DS and me. We take a lot of pictures.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 12:50 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• My profile photo was taken by me in Our living room a few days ago. It's of my amazing Son wearing His new Steelers PJs and takings a picture of me taking a picture of Him. So stinkin' cute!
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:52 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• mine was taken in a hotel in dickinson for my sister's college graduation. I thought my daughter just looked way to cute to miss the opportunity!!
    mavitymom

Answer by mavitymom at 1:00 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Mine was taken on my daughter's 5th birthday party. Her hair was nice, her dress was not dirty YET.. She looked aorable!
    mygirlpaige

Answer by mygirlpaige at 1:03 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• at the zoo on my dd's 4th birthday.. cause i wanted to get a pic of my 2 girls :)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 1:04 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• Mine at my house, my previous one was in Malibu, but summer is over so............................
    NicolesMommy

Answer by NicolesMommy at 1:55 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• its not me. it's some random picture i found online and i really liked.
    kaysha

Answer by kaysha at 4:15 AM on Nov. 17, 2010

• The pic of my kids was taken at our home, it was taken because, for once, they were BOTH smiling! That doesn't always happen!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:17 AM on Nov. 17, 2010